Dr Antonios P Gasparis ia a Professor of Surgery, Director - Center for Vein Care, Medical Director at Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory, Medical Director at Bellavie MedSpa, Director at Phlebology Fellowship - Stony Brook University Medical Center, Stony Brook, NY, US.
Dr Gasparis obtained his medical degree from SUNY-Syracuse in 1996 and his residency in general surgery.
- Minimally invasive endovascular surgery for the management of aortic aneurysms (including treatment for thoracic aortic aneurysm; see patient information), lower extremity vascular disease, carotid disease, and venous disease
- Surgery for stroke prevention (carotid endarterectomy and carotid stenting), aortic aneurysms, lower extremity vascular reconstruction, and dialysis access
- Pelvic congestion syndrome and pelvic venous insufficiency - embolotherapy
- Minimally invasive percutaneous closure for varicose veins
- Treatment of spider veins (laser and sclerotherapy) and Wound care