Assoc. Prof Kyriakos Oikonomou (Regensburg University Medical Center, DE) discusses his approach to the use of fenestrated stent-grafts in chronic aortic dissection.
Filmed on site at CIRSE 2019 by Radcliffe Vascular.
Questions:1. What are the study aims?
2. What are the current indications for treating PDTAAA?
3. What are the available treatment options for treating PDTAAA?
4. What did the results show?
5. What is the impact of these mid-term results on clinical practice?
6. What further research is required?
Videographer: Tom Brown
Interviewer: Leiah Norcott