In part-two, Steve Elias, MD continues his discussion with renowned vascular surgeon and organiser of the VEITHsymposium™, Professor Frank Veith.
They discuss a variety of issues including the ethics of money and malpractice and the importance of educating patients on vascular surgery and vascular disease. Listen to Frank’s take on the VEITH Symposium’s success, how he’d like to see it develop in the future and why he feels interventional cardiologists and radiologists are essential for VEITH’s long-term growth.
Where does Prof Veith see the future of vascular surgery in light of developing technology and medical treatment? Listen now to the concluding episode and find out!
For more information on VEITHsymposium, program and registration details can be found at https://www.veithsymposium.org.
Submit your questions/feedback to Steve via: email@example.com. Hosted by @DrSteveElias. Produced by @RadcliffeVASCU.
What to listen for:
In this episode they discuss:
- [01.00] ‘Money talks’: the ethics of money and malpractice
- [02.20] ‘The heart doctors’: educating the public on vascular surgery and disease
- [09.15] ‘The next big thing’: an alternative approach to the talks at congress
- [15.13] The origins of the VEITH acronym
- [16.00] Blue-sky thinking: what would you change about VEITH?
- [20.50] The future for VEITH
- [28.00] The future of vascular surgery, medical treatments and interventions
- [34.50] Super-specialisations in vascular surgery
- [35.30] The final word from Frank Veith