Dr Alik Farber, Chief of the division of Vascular Surgery and Co-national PI of the BEST-CLI trial, joins Dr Stephen Black, to discuss the latest progress on the Best Endovascular vs. Best Surgical Therapy in Patients With Critical Limb Ischemia (BEST-CLI) trial.
1. What is the need for this study in vascular surgery?
2. Which two treatment strategies are you comparing?
3. What information might this trial provide the vascular community?
4. When are you in terms of recruitment and when can we expect results?
5. What is the primary outcome measure?
Filmed on site at ESVS 2019 by Radcliffe VascularVideographer: Dave Good
Interviewer: Dr Stephen Black