MedStar Georgetown University Hospital’s 2021 Diabetic Limb Salvage Conference (DLS), on April 7 to 10, 2021 taking place virtually. You can enjoy this online interactive experience from the comfort of your own home or office with these engaging activities:
- Unique, highly interactive platform for virtual learning and connection
- Work friendly meeting format with short sessions Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and then full day of education on Saturday
- Engaging lectures and panel discussion with internationally recognized faculty
- Virtual tour of the Center for Wound Healing at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- Virtual Cadaveric Symposium led by MedStar Georgetown faculty
- Industry sponsored symposiums with prizes including PELOTON Bike!
Highly regarded as one of the world’s finest limb salvage events, DLS brings together the most eminent lower limb specialists for an unforgettable meeting. This annual conference focuses on a multidisciplinary team approach that provides each member of the healthcare team with the education and resources needed to heal wounds and prevent amputations. It features a prominent international faculty that promotes the importance of a multispecialty approach in limb salvage. The course is designed for healthcare practitioners of all specialties and promotes an evidence-based approach with emphasis on take-home points, techniques, and functional outcomes.