We understand that a degree of uncertainty exists around traveling and attending in-person events because of COVID-19. We are closely monitoring the situation and working with Sun Valley Resort to ensure the safety of everyone attending.
For information on the latest statistics, guidelines, and restrictions, here are links to the State of Idaho, the Town of Sun Valley, and the Sun Valley Resort.
Sun Valley – Looking into the Future
On-site precautions will include:
- Mask mandate – we will require all attendees to wear masks during presentations and while in common areas at the resort.
- Social distancing – we have reserved enough space within the resort to allow attendees to maintain social distancing. This includes broadcasting presentations into multiple meeting rooms and allocating certain times for groups to attend meals and the exhibit hall.
- Sanitizing stations – the resort has multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the property, and we’ll have additional stations set up within our meeting space.
- Temperature checks – VESS staff will check attendees’ temperature as you enter the meeting space before sessions start each day.
- Contactless experience – We will provide registration packets upon check-in to the resort. We will not hand out any materials throughout the conference – all speaker or exhibitor resources will be available digitally. Resort catering will serve all meals to attendees. The Sun Valley Resort is following food safety state and federal guidelines.
- Release of liability. By attending the VESS Annual Meeting in-person, you are aware of the possibility of being exposed to/and or contracting COVID-19 and agree to accept this risk and fully release VESS from any claims, injuries or expenses resulting from attendance.