The 2021 BSET Annual Meeting will be held on-line on Thursday 24th June from 2 – 6pm.
Registration is free for the meeting.
We look forward to welcoming our national and international faculty including:
- Christian-Alexander Behrendt, Consultant Vascular Surgeon, Hamburg, Germany
- Hans-Henning Eckstein, Professor of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Munich, Germany
- Barend Mees, Consultant Endovascular Surgeon, Maastricht, Netherlands
- Gustavo Oderich, Professor and Chief of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Houston, Texas, USA
- Manj Gohel, Consultant Vascular Surgeon, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, UK
- Keith Jones, Consultant Vascular Surgeon, Frimley Hospital & Chair, Education Committee, The Vascular Society
- Alan Karthikesalingam, UK Research Lead, Google Health
Programme highlights include talks on:
- International variations in endovascular treatment rates of abdominal aortic aneurysms: How do we get the balance right?
- Appropriate case selection for deep venous stenting and innovations on the horizon
- The pitfalls of big data
- Effect of COVID on training
- The transformative role of AI and applicability to vascular surgery
- Intraoperative injuries during F/BEVAR
There will be a Case Discussion session, focusing on aortic and lower limb cases.
The final session will feature the ever popular President’s Debate between the BSET and Vascular Society Presidents.