Dr Costantino Del Guidice (Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou, Paris, FR) discusses paclitaxel-coated balloon in below-the-knee lesions: 6 months results from the RANGER BTK single center study.
Filmed by Radcliffe Vascular on site at LINC 2019.
Editorial Lead: Gary Swanston / David Ramsey
Videographer: Tom Green
1. Why did you conduct this single centre study? (00:10)
2. How many patients were included in the study? (00:40)
3. What did the data show? (00:51)
4. With concerns about paclitaxel-coated balloons in PAD, how did the RANGER perform in terms of safety? (01:07)
5. What research should be conducted in follow up to this study? (01:38)