Mr Said Abisi (Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK) discusses the advantages of inner branch technology in resolving the current challenges in fenestrated and branched solutions, using lessons learned from experiences in a large center.
1. What clinical problem(s) do these solutions aim to address?
2. What challenges are faced in fenestrated and branched solutions?
3. What are the advantages of inner branched technology?
4. What were the study's aims?
5. What were the study methods, and which patients were included?
6. What were the results?
7. What conclusions can be made from the large center experience?
8. Are there any limitations?
9. What are the take-home messages for vascular surgeons?
Recorded remotely from London, 2020.
Interviewer: Victoria Perroud
Recording editor: Natascha Wienand