Dr Michael Piorkowski discusses the 24-month results from the DETOUR I Study.
The aim of this study was to investigate the safety and performance of the PQ Bypass System to access and deliver guidewires and implant stent-grafts for a percutaneous fem-pop bypass.
Recorded remotely from Arnsberg, 2021.
1. What is the burden of peripheral artery disease (PAD) and what unmet needs remain for these patients?
2. Can you describe the PQ Detour procedure and the design of the study?
3. What are the findings of the study to date?
4. What conclusions can be made as a result of this study?
5. How should this data influence practice and further research?
Editor: Mirjam Boros
Recording Editor: Tom Green