Dr Michael Lichtenberg (Vascular Centre Clinic Arnsberg, Arnsberg, DE) discusses the latest data from the First-in-Human KANSHAS 1 Study.
The study investigates the safety and efficacy of the Kanshas DCB in the treatment of de novo lesions in the superficial femoral (SFA) and/or popliteal arteries.
Recorded remotely from Arnsberg, 2021.
1. What is the rationale for the study?
2. What is the study design?
3. Can you tell us about the device?
4. What are your findings to date?
5. What conclusions can be made as a result of this data?
6. What further research should be conducted with this device?
Editor: Mirjam Boros
Recording Editor: Natascha Wienand, Tom Green