Diabetic Lower Extermity Symposium 2021
Diabetic foot problems significantly impair the quality of life of diabetic patients. Each year in the United States, these complications lead to more than 750,000 new diabetic foot ulcers and 70,000 lower extremity amputations. This extraordinary one and a half day symposium will promote better understanding of the unmet management needs of Diabetic Lower Extremity (DLE) complications and the new therapeutic approaches that are currently under development.
- Clinical Aspects of the Diabetic Lower Extremity
- Developing a Diabetic Foot Team
- Present and Future State of the Art Therapies
- Pathophysiology of Diabetic Foot Ulcers and Other Chronic Wounds.
- New Biomaterials and Technologies
- Diagnostic and Emerging Techniques
- Chronic Wounds
- Update in Clinical Trials and Oral Abstract Presentations
- Role of Infection and Other factors