Expanding the Frontiers of Radial Intervention
Published: 09 September 2019
In this three-part discussion series, Dr Darren Klass (Vancouver Coastal Health, CA) meets with experts, Dr Roger Barranco (Bellvitge University Hospital, ES), Dr Damian Mullan (The Christie NHS Foundation, UK) and Dr Yehia Elhgar (NSW Health, AU) to discuss the latest advances in radial intervention.
Filmed by Radcliffe Vascular during CIRSE 2019.
- To understand the snuffbox access, set-up and its role in clinical practice.
- To understand the technical limitations of transradial peripheral vascular interventions.
- To review current equipment available in clinical practice.
- To understand the role of radial access in the brain and limitations for neurointervention.
- How to perform successful radial 4-vessel neuro angiography.
- Interventional radiologists
- Interventional neuroradiologists
More from this programme
Dr Darren Klass is an Interventional Radiologist at Vancouver Coastal Health since 2011. He is also Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of British Columbia. He also acts as the Medical Head of the MRI division and specializes in interventional oncology, aortic intervention, PVD, venous disease, and venous access. His subspecialties are locoregional tumor therapy, MR angiography, and treatment of venous disease.
The Christie NHS Foundation, UK