Dr Osamu Iida (Kansai Rosai Hospital, Amagasaki, JP) discusses the 12-month outcomes from a Japanese post-market surveillance study that evaluated the device efficacy and safety in the clinical setting, after the launch of the GORE® VIABAHN® Endoprosthesis for the treatment of symptomatic peripheral arterial disease in the superficial femoral arteries.
1. What is the background of the study?
2. What was the study designs?
3. What are the key results?
4. What conclusions can be made?
5. What are the take-home messages?
6. What are the next steps?
Recorded remotely from Amagasaki, 2021.
Editor: Mirjam Boros
Recording Editor: Tom Green