Dr Marc P Bonaca (University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO, US) shares the primary results of the Voyager Pad Randomized Trial, which investigates the use of Rivaroxaban for prevention of cardiovascular and limb events after lower extremity revascularization.
1. What prompted the VOAYGER PAD study?
2. Can you describe the design, endpoints and inclusion criteria of VOYAGER?
3. Did the VOYAGER PAD study meet its efficacy and safety endpoints?
4. What conclusions should be made as a result of this study?
5. How should the VOYAGER study be expanded upon?
Filmed remotely in Aurora.
Interviewer: Victoria Perroud