Prof Ramon Varcoe (Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney, AU) discusses the results from a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials, investigating mortality after paclitaxel-coated device use in patients with chronic limb-threatening ischaemia (CLI).
1. What does this meta-analysis aim to investigate?
2. What was the design of this analysis?
3. What were the findings?
4. What conclusions can be made from this analysis?
5. Were there any limitations to this analysis?
6. How should this data influence clinical practice?
7. What are the next steps?
8. What sets this meta-analysis apart from others?
Recorded remotely from Sydney, 2020.
Interviewer: Victoria Perroud
Recording editor: Natascha Wienand