The interview is aimed to stress the importance of the REFLOW clinical study, describing the study’s design and first results at 1 year follow up obtained thanks to specific characteristics of LEGFLOW OTW device.
Click here to watch Dr Bosiers presentation 'Can LEGFLOW improve treatment of long femoropopliteal lesions?' during Linc 2021.
Filmed remotely from Dendermonde, BE
- During LINC Congress, final 2 Years results of REFLOW study have been presented. What are the main conclusions?
- Why are these results so relevant after 2 years follow up?
- What are the clinical results obtained with alternative therapeutic options, like DES or by-pass surgery, available data on long term safety?
- Considering the recent discussion on paclitaxel long term effects, did you obtain any additional data on long term safety?
- Which are the unique characteristics of LEGFLOW leading to these extraordinary results?
- REFLOW study has enrolled 120 patients with SFA stenotic long and complex lesions at high risk of restenosis.
- Results at 1 year follow up showed high % primary patency (71%) and freedom from target lesion revascularization (80%) despite the long and complex lesions.
- Improvement of Rutherford Class is maintained along the first year of follow up, showing claudication reduction for the patients enrolled.
- Results at 2 year follow up (to be presented at LINC 2021) will bring additional info on the long term effect of LEGFLOW OTW in patients at high risk of restenosis.
This video is sponsored by Cardionovum