Professor Marianne Brodmann (Medical University of Graz, Graz, AT) discuss the Role Of New Stem Cell Therapies In Treating Lower Extremity Ischemia at VEITHsymposium™ 2019.
1. What is the burden of CLI and how many cases result in amputation?
2. What hope does stem cell therapy offer against this epidemic?
3. Is there any data supporting stem cell use?
4. What is your experience in using stem cells?
5. Are studies planned or ongoing to test validity?
Filmed on-site at VEITHsymposium™ 2019 by Radcliffe Cardiology.