VIVA 23 - We are joined virtually by Dr Marianne Brodmann (Medical University of Graz, AT) to discuss the findings of the Stellarex Vascular E-Registry (SAVER) study of the Gender Subgroup analysis.
The SAVER subgroup analysis was a real-world registry with over 1800 Rutherford category 2-6 patients included. The results suggested that the low-dose paclitaxel-coated Stellarex Balloon behaved efficiently across gender subgroups, as well as patients with diabetes.
- What was the reasoning behind this study?
- What was the patient population and study design?
- What are the late-breaking findings?
- What are your take-home messages?
- What further study is needed?
Recorded remotely from Graz, 2023.
Editor: Jordan Rance
Video Specialist: Dan Brent